Saturday, June 28, 2008

So I've been gone for a while...

I started this blog earlier this year with the hopes that it could get me writing again. DAAP, that is the College of Design, Architecture, Art and Planning at the University of Cincinnati, quickly dominated my free time. Consequently, I haven't posted since May.

Well, I'm now on co-op in Pittsburgh with Dick's Sporting Goods with a lot more time on my hands. My goal is to update at least once a week. Some will be quick thoughts that I wish to jot down; others will attempt to be well-planned works. As I have said before topics will cover a pretty wide range, but here is a quick list of what to expect:

Movie Reviews:
WALL-E
The Dark Knight
Tropic Thunder

Book Reviews:
Catch-22
A Clockwork Orange (this depends on how quickly I can finish Catch-22)

A recap of my work from the last quarter:
Light roject
Design Communications (Drawing) projects
A revamped portfolio

General Thoughts:
Athleticism
Will Power
Walking around UC
Introspection


I'm excited to start writing again. I guess we'll see how it goes.

-Jeff


No comments: