Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What a terrible fucking day

Turns out Nike was here without the intention of hiring anyone. $60 and 4 hours of portfolio making down the drain.

Awesome

Pretty sure I'm going to get a bad grade on my paper for music class. It was well written but completely off topic, and I thought I caught a
disapproving remark in my professors' whisperings.

Awesome

Up until 4:30 doing foundations level bullshit for Design Communications. As awesome as Des Comm was in the fall, this quarter is the complete opposite. At this point I am completely apathetic toward it (a viewpoint shared by many of my classmates) and my work in all of my classes is suffering as a direct result.

Awesome

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i got a letter from zammit the other day, open it, read it, it said he was a sucka. he wanted me to draw some cubes or whatever, picture me giving a damn I said never.