Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Been a while...

Sadly, this is the second time I've written this message. It's been almost two months since my last post. It's not that I haven't had anything to say. I'm just really lazy. In the next few weeks, before school starts, I will attempt to make up for it. As a little preview, here's what I plan on throwing out there:

- Star Wars Design - The Art of Clunk (provoked by John Scalzi's Guide to the Most Epic FAILS in Star Wars Design)


- Becoming an Instant Expert - How Industrial Designers' Research Methods Create Everyday Obsessions

- Opinions on some of the movies I saw and the books I read this summer (possibly:Terminator 4, Up, Bruno, The Hangover, Funny People, District 9, Transformers 2, Star Trek, GI Joe, Inglorious Basterds - Scott Robertson's Start Your Engines and Lift Off, The Simpsons and Philosophy, Batman and Philosophy)

- An updated portfolio (nearly finished - just need to back sketch on one more project)

- My adoration for the three An Evening with Kevin Smith dvds

- More props to Crossfit and Crossfit Atlanta

Until then, I'll leave you with a small sample of the new portfolio


1 comment:

Brian said...

Good stuff Jeff, looking forward to seeing the new portfolio, I'll be taking care of that these next few weeks as well. Did you Rasterbate that first image of your chair? I see you used that element throughout, cool. I used it to blow up a photo of Seattle that I took and taped it up in my apartment, haha, doesn't look too bad.

Hey, quick question, did my last blog post show up in your reader? I changed the name and layout and I hope it didn't mess things up.