Monday, August 31, 2009

New Portfolio

After working this weekend on an older project I wanted to put into the portfolio, I realized that I sucked more than I thought at sketching a year ago and need to put in quite a bit of work to get that project ready to show. I'll take those first couple of weeks in DesComm to work on it, but for now here is the newest compilation, complete with chair:

http://www.daapspace.daap.uc.edu/~engelhjs/Jeff_Engelhardt.pdf


My goal was to give it a little more personal style, and I think the new color palette helps. Once I complete my last project, I'll have a wide enough range of designs to be able to tailor the portfolio to specific employers.

Last shot at the dream co-op. Even though "In [Obi-Wan Kenobi's] experience there's no such thing as luck," I could use some.


No comments: