You know how everyone sends those annoying Christmas letters detailing their family's entire year? Well this post was intended to be like a shorter version of that covering my holidays. I wrote half of it, decided that even I was getting bored and scrapped it. Here are some bullet points:
- Great improvement with skis in the area of sliding rails, can't wait to jib myself to death at Mountian Creek
- Cut down what ended up being a thirteen-foot-tall Christmas tree (I'll try to find a picture)-Awesome
- Wall-E and The Dark Knight were presents, and watching them again was pure joy
- As per tradition, I got drunk on Christmas Eve
- Not as per tradition, we went to midnight mass. Avoid getting hammered before sitting through a bad priest's sermon at all costs.
- Saw some old friends, always fun to rehash the days of yesteryore (that's right - fuck our language - I make my own words)
- Went to Miami for New Year's Eve and the Orange Bowl - Tony Pike choked donkey dick, but South Beach was fun
- Living in NJ (for co-op) with my sister and her three kids. Hmm, how corrupted can three children become in ten weeks?
I would promise that the posts to come will be more interesting, but I have a hard time believing anyone besides my brother actually reads this...and he does it out of a strange mix of curiosity and pity.