Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snow, Fire and Barack Obama


Driving home last night in a snowstorm reminded me of something - SNOW IS FREAKING AWESOME. My commute may have been dangerous, but I was smiling the entire way. Falling snow is nature at its most beatiful, and it makes me happy whenever I see it.

That got me thinking, what else is like that? Natural, random, beautiful...Fire, of course. I now have a better understanding of why I'm a pyro.


Finally, Barack Obamba was inaugurated today, in case you hadn't heard. At 11:30 everyone in the office dropped what they were doing and went to watch the ceremonies on the projector in our conference room. I honestly don't know how to describe how I felt. Elated, relieved, hopeful...It was just a great moment, one I will never forget.

No comments: